Engineering Consulting and Site Services
Two Rivers Demolition employs in-house talent for engineering, consulting and site services. Because of our vast knowledge and experience, we take a
unique approach when analyzing each project.
For example, we utilize digital calipers and lasers to analyze the movement of a building. This data allows us to develop a more thorough plan for
demolition while remaining focused on safety. We can also take seemingly unsalvageable materials and recycle or resell them through our world-wide networks.
When evaluating a project, our engineers assess the following:
- The structural integrity and engineering properties of the building
- The proximity of adjacent structures.
- Environmental and hazardous waste analysis
- Recycling and asset recovery potential
- Overall project safety
Consulting and Site Services
We provide a wide range of services that minimize the need for additional service provider contracts. Our services include:
- Planning and feasibility studies
- Storm water pollution prevention program design
- Hazard assessment
- Value engineering
- Redevelopment planning
- Elimination of long-term cradle-to-grave environmental risks
- Domestic and international property development investment partners
- Brownfield incentives, tax credits, and grant assistance